Tuesday, August 21, 2007

2008 Subaru Tribeca

2008 Subaru Tribeca

While searching the web, I just found the new Subaru Tribeca that was so beautiful as I had to pay a little bit more attention to it. I thought: “Why not to share this with other people? It’s a good car!”. So in this post you will learn a bit about the new Tribeca.

2008 Subaru Tribeca backWhat I must say about the outlook of this car is the blandness, the way the curves of this car are designed. It looks like a cheek teenager It has an aerodynamic front and back and the big front chromed grill is also amazing. The back view of the car is futuristic like other cars in 2007 and 2008 and it has a feeling of the WV Touareg and the Hyundai SantaFe.

The flanks has sculpturing like the older model, but of course, a bit redecorated. When you see a Tribeca in sunset it is obvious you will be amazed by the light and shadows running over the side of the car!

The interior of the car is also at the same high performance, luxurious and sports level as the exterior.The big gauges with the black-white-red color combination looks futuristic. This futuristic, spaceship like interior is emphasized by the form of the mainboard and the lot of chrome. What I don’t like in the interior is the ugly LCD at the center of the center stack.

The Tribeca has a H6, 3.0 liter engine. I think it’s an uncommon engine, isn’t it? This motor isn’t unique for it’s power, but for the modern technologies used to make a good engine in a small sized engine.

I will stop here, because I like this car for its outlook and not for its super engine In my personal opinion it is a relatively good car. What do you think?

No comments:

Related Articles