Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640: First steer report

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640

The newly launched Motive Magazine has a killer article right from the start: a driving report of the Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 including incredible some pictures! Enjoy.

My adventure starts around noontime at the Los Angeles airport Westin, where I pick up the pearlescent orange LP640 Roadster in front of a valet whose bitterness over not driving the car scented the air as heavily as the smell of clutch and brakes. The car's first side effect, anxiety, kicks in before I can even turn the key. The cost of Lamborghini's most expensive model тАФ a staggering $405,000, as tested тАФ is more than enough to buy a lovely three-bedroom house with a white picket fence and a two-car garage in most locales.
Source: germancarblog

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am madly in love with this car. I have known everything about it since i was a little boy. it is my dream to own one of these badboys. i have been waiting for my chance to have enough money to get one but it is coming soon.

Related Articles